Why we exist
Due to the legacy of product subsidisation and conflicted business models, the industry has not focused on the efficiency of advice delivery.
- Competition in advice CRMs is dramatically increasing with greater choice for firms
- Data is the most poorly used asset in typical advice businesses
- Quality advice firms want to make better technology decisions without being constrained by their licensee’s operating model
- Tightly integrated client engagement and online advice delivery are crucial to lowering the cost of advice
- We anticipate significant investment in technology to improve the scalability of advice firms, addressing the underserved financial advice needs of the community.
- Technology RFP
- Vendor Selection
- Advice Technology Advisory
- Solution Research
- Project management
- Business change and readiness
- Technology configuration and design
- Process design and engineering
- Data Integration
- API Services
- Financial Literacy and Education
- Advice Strategy Content
- Digital Content Delivery
- Multi-disciplinary solutions
When you're a hammer everything looks like a nail.
Ready to find out how we can help?
Get in touch with our team to organise a time to talk.