Why we exist
Due to the legacy of product subsidisation and conflicted business models, the industry has not focused on the efficiency of advice delivery.
- Competition in advice CRMs is dramatically increasing with greater choice for firms
- Data is the most poorly used asset in typical advice businesses
- Quality advice firms want to make better technology decisions without being constrained by their licensee’s operating model
- Tightly integrated client engagement and online advice delivery are crucial to lowering the cost of advice
- We anticipate significant investment in technology to improve the scalability of advice firms, addressing the underserved financial advice needs of the community.
- AFSL Technology Roadmaps
- Advice Technology Advisory
- Finura Insights - Research joint venture with Investment Trends.
- Advice Technology Strategy for Product Manufacturers
- Go to Market Strategy for Wealth Tech Providers.